Ugo Foscolo blue plaque in London
Ugo Foscolo 1778-1827 Italian poet and patriot lived here 1817-1818
Ugo Foscolo (Italian: [ˈuɡo ˈfoskolo]; 6 February 1778 – 10 September 1827), born Niccolò Foscolo, was an Italian writer, revolutionary and poet.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 19 Edwardes Square, Kensington, Kensington and Chelsea, W8
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Abingdon
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Kensington
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Ugo Foscolo blue plaque in London