Vining Warehouse black plaque in Gloucester
Built in 1840 for Bristol - based corn merchants Charles Vining & Sons, this warehouse originally had a double height ground floor which was initially used by a firm of iron merchants.
In the 20th century, the building served as a corn store for the nearby Reynolds mills in Albert Warehouse.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Gloucester
- Location: Vinings Warehouse - Gloucester Docks
- District Council: Gloucester City Council
- District Council Ward: Westgate
- County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Hempsted and Westgate
- UK Parliament Constituency: Gloucester
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Vining Warehouse black plaque in Gloucester