W. L. Moffat blue plaque in Wakefield
Here stood the Wakefield Corn Exchange and public buildings. Designed by W. L. Moffat of Doncaster, opened in 1837, enlarged in 1864 and demolished in the early 1960s.
- Erected: 1 January 2000
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: W. L. Moffat
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Wakefield
- Location: Argos store, Westgate
- Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
- Metropolitan District Ward: Wakefield North
- UK Parliament Constituency: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Tell us what you know about W. L. Moffat blue plaque in Wakefield