Władysław Sikorski plaque in London
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
General W. Sikorski Prime Minister, commander in chief of the Polish forces in the Second World War, had his headquarters in this building from 1940 until his tragic death at Gibraltar in 1943
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: Rubens Hotel, 43 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: St James's
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Władysław Sikorski plaque in London