Walter Bagehot blue plaque in London
Walter Bagehot 1826-1877 writer, banker and economist lived here
Walter Bagehot (/ˈbædʒət/ BA-jət "Badgett"; 3 February 1826 – 24 March 1877) was a British journalist, businessman, and essayist, who wrote extensively about government, economics, and literature.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Westminster City Council
- Location: 12 Upper Belgrave Street, Westminster, SW1
- London Borough: Westminster City Council
- London Borough Ward: Knightsbridge and Belgravia
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Cities of London and Westminster
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about Walter Bagehot blue plaque in London