White plaque № 10293 in Sherborne
This 15th century cross formerly stood near the site of St. Mary's Chapel, Adber.
It was excavated and placed here by the Sherborne Historical Society in 1963, and handed over for future preservation to the Sherborne Rural District Council.
The site and cross were given by Mr John Scammell, Adber.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Trent
- Location: Adber (near a farm)
- Parish: Trent
- District Council: West Dorset District Council
- District Council Ward: Queen Thorne
- County Council: Dorset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Sherborne Rural
- UK Parliament Constituency: West Dorset
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 10293 in Sherborne