White plaque № 10398 in London
Take Heed. The first recorded motor accident in Great Britain involving the death of the driver occurred on Grove Hill on 25th February 1899.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Harrow
- Location: First Grove Hill, Harrow
- London Borough: Harrow Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Harrow on the Hill
- London Assembly Constituency: Brent and Harrow
- UK Parliament Constituency: Harrow West
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 10398 in London