White plaque № 2078 in Faversham
Formerly the William Gibbs School for Girls founded in 1883 by Richard Gibbs in memory of his father William Gibbs. Merged with the Boys' Grammar School in 1967 and converted into flats in 1994.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Orchard Place
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 2078 in Faversham