White plaque № 2094 in Faversham
One of the oldest surviving warehouses in Britain, probably from the late 17th century. Its roof is thought to be constructed from timbers from the medieval refectory of Faversham Abbey.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Standard Quay
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 2094 in Faversham