White plaque № 2101 in Faversham
This building was a chapel, opened in 1833, for Calvinistic Baptists but later used by Wesleyan Reform Methodists. It became the Faversham Club in 1884.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: The Faversham Club, Gatefield Lane
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Abbey
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 2101 in Faversham