White plaque № 2109 in Faversham
This old gate, built in 1624 in Mannerist style, gave access to the garden of Davington Court, an ancient manor house.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Old Gate Road
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Ann's
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 2109 in Faversham