White plaque № 2114 in Faversham
Originally an armoury for gunpowder workers who volunteered to defend the Home Works during the Napoleonic Wars. From 1848 to 1861 it housed a school.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Stonebridge Lodge
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Ann's
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 2114 in Faversham