White plaque № 30195 in Tunbridge Wells
King Charles School founded in the church of King Charles the Martyr in 1698 occupied this building from 1848 to 1960. Sans peur et sans reproche.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Location: Cumberland Gardens
- District Council: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Pantiles and St Mark's
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Tunbridge Wells South
- UK Parliament Constituency: Tunbridge Wells
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about White plaque № 30195 in Tunbridge Wells