This building was used as the Headquarters of a Hospital for sick and wounded soldiers during the Great War. It was manned by Gloucestershire Voluntary Aid Detachment No 102 and was open from 28 Oct, 1914 to 28 Feb, 1919 during which period 3048 cases were treated
Plaque Colour: White
Local area map loading...
Location: Town Hall, Church Road
District Council: Forest of Dean District Council
District Council Ward: Alvington, Aylburton and West Lydney