Whitefriar's Priory blue plaque in Gloucester
Founded c. 1268 as a college of Carmelites and one of Gloucester's six medieval monasteries, stood here until its destruction in 1643 during the Civil War.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Gloucester
- Location: Bruton Way Car Park - Market Parade
- District Council: Gloucester City Council
- District Council Ward: Westgate
- County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Hempsted and Westgate
- UK Parliament Constituency: Gloucester
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about Whitefriar's Priory blue plaque in Gloucester