William Austin Chambers white plaque in Faversham
William Austin Chambers, harbour master, lived here in the mid 19th century. From 1880 to 1887 the house served as the Brents Coffee Tavern, a temperance hotel.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: The former Brents Coffee Tavern beside Faversham Creek
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: Davington Priory
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about William Austin Chambers white plaque in Faversham