William Bailey black plaque in Frome
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
This house, formerly the 'Champneys Arms' inn and London coach office, was built in 1739 by William Bailey, joiner, under lease from Richard Champneys, of Orchardleigh 1739-1989
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Frome
- Location: Champneys Arms
- Parish: Frome
- District Council: Mendip District Council
- District Council Ward: Frome Market
- County Council: Somerset County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Frome West
- UK Parliament Constituency: Somerton and Frome
- Region: South West
Tell us what you know about William Bailey black plaque in Frome