William Hall white plaque in Faversham
Built as a school in 1861 by William Hall. Converted in 1910 to the Empire Cinema and on closure in 1935 became a Catholic Church.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Faversham
- Location: Roman Catholic Church, Tanners Street
- Parish: Faversham
- District Council: Swale Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Ann's
- County Council: Kent County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: Faversham
- UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
- Region: South East
Tell us what you know about William Hall white plaque in Faversham