William Langley green plaque in King's Lynn
King's Staithe Mill.
Built in 1749 by William Langley, merchant and Mayor, as a mill for the production of oil from rape seed. After 1800 it was used as a granary and later as an animal feed mill.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in King's Lynn
- Location: King's Staithe Mill
- District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
- District Council Ward: St Margarets with St Nicholas
- County Council: Norfolk County Council
- County Council Electoral Division: King's Lynn North and Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: North West Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
Tell us what you know about William Langley green plaque in King's Lynn