William Orpen blue plaque in London
Sir William Orpen (1878-1931), painter, lived here.
Major Sir William Newenham Montague Orpen, KBE, RA, RHA (27 November 1878 – 29 September 1931) was an Irish portrait painter, who worked mainly in London. He was also a war artist.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Kensington and Chelsea
- Location: 8 South Bolton Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, SW5
- London Borough: Kensington and Chelsea Borough Council
- London Borough Ward: Redcliffe
- London Assembly Constituency: West Central
- UK Parliament Constituency: Chelsea and Fulham
- Region: London
Tell us what you know about William Orpen blue plaque in London