William Scott blue plaque in Enniskillen
Sorry, we don't have a photo of this plaque yet.
William Scott 1913-1989 artist lived here
- Erected: 15 February 2010
- Plaque Colour: Blue
- Subject Commemorated: William Scott
William Scott (15 February 1913 – 28 December 1989) was a British artist known for still life and abstract painting. He is the most internationally celebrated of 20th century Ulster painters.
Local area map loading...
All plaques in Enniskillen
- Location: 2 Queen Street
- Northern Irish Council: Fermanagh District Council
- Northern Irish Council Electoral Area: Enniskillen
- Northern Irish Council Ward: Portora
- Region: Northern Ireland
Tell us what you know about William Scott blue plaque in Enniskillen